HiTops breaks down quickly and fits perfectly into a small carrying case. It's light-weight design makes it even easier to transport.
Pick the colors you want. Get creative and add a custom design on top to rep your club, advertise your company, or root for the home team.
You can play HiTops whether you're in party mode, or just kickin' it. Play with beverages involved or keep score using our simple 21 point scoring system.
The goal is in the hole, but if you land it on top, your partner has a chance to knock it in. If you both make it in, get ready for those balls to come back.
HiTops features a unique cup holder to give you a visual scoring system, and help your party get started. The cup holder easily fits most standard cups.
You'll never have to fish the ball out of your cup again. HiTops has a built in ball return that brings the ball right to you.
Come participate in our tournament July 12th, at Wall Street Downtown Orlando.
Play for a chance to win a $500 prize! Entry is limited to the first 100 teams.
Contribute to our kickstarter, and your tournament entry is free.
1. Place the towers 5 feet apart from each other.
2. Fill the 6 cups on each tower with whatever you’re drinking.
3. Take turns giving each partner on both teams a chance to try and shoot the ball into the center of the hole.
4. Remove a cup on your tower when the other team either gets a ball in the hole or both partners land the ball on top.
5. Play until all 6 cups on one tower have been removed.
6. Balls back if both partners make it in the hole.
For an alternative play, each team tries to be the first to reach 21 points. One point is given for each ball that lands on top. Two points are given when the ball lands in the hole. No balls back.
We had an incredible journey in 2014 with our initial manufacturing run. HiTops is currently being played in over 25 states across the US and is a staple in several big city bars.